- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” “Business User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Business User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who list their products and services on the Website after approval of the Company
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. Since we provide certain services related to the motorcycles of Users/ Business Users, we may collect the following information which are appropriately required to provide such services:
- personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet.
- Personal data of the Business User such as, but not limited to, Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number.
The testimonials section of the Mobikebazar.com website is moderated to ensure accurate and positive testimonials. Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by the Website. The Website reserves the right to post or remove any testimonial at its discretion.
By posting Your comment(s) or testimonial(s) ("Testimonial") on our website, you give us permission to reprint or use the Testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following:
- The reprint or use of the Testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation;
- The use of the testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit;
- The Website’s perpetual and assignable right to use the Testimonial;
- The use of the Testimonial locally, nationally or globally in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed.
Other than Your pseudo (pen) name, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Testimonial.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The Website may include advertisement hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, Websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external Websites or resources.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. A cookie is a small data file sent by our website onto your computer, tablet, Smartphone or similar device each time you use the device to visit our website. Cookies mean that the next time you visit the website our system recognises your device, and cookies assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. A cookie itself contains no personal data and does not collect any personal data. Cookies can store user settings and other information.
We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this Cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in Cookies to the personally identifiable information You submitted while on our site. If you choose to reject the Cookie, you can still browse our store but will be unable to use the ‘shopping cart’ to purchase merchandise. The Mobikebazar.com shopping cart cannot function without cookies enabled so that the necessary information to process your order is retained. If you disable Cookies, Mobikebazar.com will be unable to accept your online order.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Website. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Your display name/ user name. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the home screen of the Website and such change can be facilitated by emailing us at [insert email address] or contact our customer service department at [insert number]. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove Your profile, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at [insert email address] or contact our customer service department at [insert number]. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. All User profiles are kept confidential and are not viewable by any other members/users.
We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of Websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.